I suck at this, right Amanda? But here it is. We are doing great. I could list all the reasons that I have not posted in a while, but you know what they say about excuses...
Lately it has been work and homework for us here. Mel has been taking care of the boys and I have been trying to stay caught up with my school work. If you want to read a really boring Blog you can find you way over to this one. I am required to maintain it weekly; it is a design journal for my final project.
http://www.loggerpro.blogspot.com/
I hope you enjoy the read.
The boys are doing well. Derek is struggling with potty training, and Dallan has developed a strong desire to hurt people, but besides that, all is well. They are remarkable healthy, and usually happy. A side note, Derek has not been sick since he had his tonsils removed, that was in February. That is amazing considering that he was sick about every other month before that. I think that we made the right decision. Here is a cute picture of the boys.
I hope all is well with y'all.
The Fam
Sunday, October 22, 2006
Isn't life Grand!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very cute!! Thanks for sharing. Take care of you cute family. Love you!
Post a Comment