CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Yes, I am Cory McKee's sister....

Just wanted to give a shout out to my older brother for his awesome drawing that the Jazz hired him to draw. You may have seen it on TV while watching a recent Jazz game, as they are giving away prints of the drawing to people who donate a certain amount of money to charity. Anyways, I think it's awesome so I wanted to show it off. Go Cory!! (Although I'm sure he never reads my blog. :o) I'm working on a website for his artwork (as well as one for mine) which should be up and running shortly.

3 comments:

Us Lochers said...

He is VERY talented! I can say he's my good friend that I personally know when I tell people about it.... can't I? Hmmm? Maybe I will just have to tell people we lived together and ocassionally saw each other in passing.??

Amanda said...

That is really cool! Your brother is very talented, as are you! :)

Hope you had a good Christmas!

Dustin Davis said...

Yeah, he's my brother too... :P