CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 11, 2009

July Fun

Ok, as you can tell the new little guy has kept me pretty busy and I haven't kept up with the blog. This baby loves to be held, thank goodness Tom is home a lot!

Here's a few of the things going on lately. We had Jace's blessing last weekend and also celebrated the 4th of July with family. It was a lot of fun. It was also my little brother Brock's 14th birthday, I can't believe he's that old!
I have started giving Derek piano lessons and so far he is still liking it. After two whole lessons! He is doing really well and it is really fun to listen to him play.
Dallan is constantly making us smile. Whether he's talking about his best friend, Leeman Clock (don't tell Dallan he's imaginary), or making a bed for Fred the toy dog, he is great at finding things to keep busy.
And while I was putting together a baby book for Jace I realized I hadn't taken a single picture of Jace and I together (probably because these days I hide from the camera), but I broke down and had Dallan take one.

2 comments:

smnorton said...

Your baby is getting so big, and he looks so much like Dallan. Jaxon misses Derek and Dallan I will have to stop and pick them up some day to come and play. Maybe I will come to a play group. So glad everything is going well!!

Us Lochers said...

It appears that you have no reason to hide from the camera! Always so pretty.

I'm glad you and babe are doing well. He is getting so big already. Maybe one day I will get to meet him live and in person?