My baby turned ONE!! Isn't he cute? We are working on the walking thing, but I figure he still has six more months to beat me, so no rush.


And my little brother Matt got married!! He is a cutie, and his wife is awesome! We are very excited to have her as part of our family. Congratulations Matt and Jacq! My Dallan got to be the ring bearer, so cute. I will post those pics when I get them.
I also finished 3 drawings this month, probably a record for me since I have had children. And I made my first (and only so far) portrait sale on Etsy. Hopefully there will be more to come....Looking forward to school being out and getting on with summer! We have a busy one planned so bring it on!
3 comments:
Just when I think you're never going to post again....
How fun! I need to check out your Etsy shop! I love that site.
Jace looks so much like Derek in those pictures!!!
Your boys could easily be the same baby--are you sure you have three or just use pictures of Derek for the others? Clones, I say, clones.
Post a Comment