This is a post especially for my friend Maria B., whose blog I enjoy reading from time to time but if ever I try to post a comment it tells me I am not authorized. Just letting you know I'm still thinking about ya and enjoy reading about your cute fam! :o)
wow - I feel so honored to have a shout out just to me :) You are so cute. You aren't the only one who has had trouble commenting on my blog - someday hopefully the problem will get fixed, until then.. oh well :) thanks again
2 comments:
I get that on so many blogs too.... now I don't leave comments anymore. PS... someone told me a trick on how to get a girl/boy... we need to talk.
wow - I feel so honored to have a shout out just to me :) You are so cute. You aren't the only one who has had trouble commenting on my blog - someday hopefully the problem will get fixed, until then.. oh well :) thanks again
Post a Comment