CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Halloween

So we didn't get any Halloween pictures this year as our camera battery was dead. :o( I'm really tempted to make the kids dress up again today just to take a picture, but as it took Tom and I a good 10 minutes to wrestle a kicking and screaming Jace into his little cowboy outfit, I don't really want to try again. He screamed last year when we put a costume on him, too. I was hoping he would outgrow it by this year. He was happy, though, when he figured out what "trick or treating" was all about people loading you up with candy. :o)

Dallan was a fireman for the Carnival, then Harry Potter for trick or treating (he decided the Fireman suit was too uncomfortable). Derek was a viking. They were really cute and excited. Having little kiddos makes holidays so much fun.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Fun! We haven't had a camera for a year. I think our kids will think we didn't want to record anything they did.
p.s. Jace makes me laugh!

Us Lochers said...

I say dress em up so you hsvae record of how dang cute they are!!