CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 12, 2007

Halloween recap

Halloween was a lot of fun this year. Derek wanted to be the same thing he was last year- a koala bear (hurray for me!) , and Dallan was a cute little cow. Together they represented the cooperation of wildlife from separate continents. Yeah....... something like that. ANYWAY, Tom and I had just as much taking them around the neighborhood, and eating all their chocolate candy bars since they much prefer the suckers and laffy taffy.



















Right before Halloween I was able to take a trip to Disneyland with my parents and some siblings. It was so much fun! I love Disneyland! And I really want to take my boys when they get a little older. As they were a little too young right now, they sat this one out and stayed home with Tom (who is not a big fan of Disneyland).

Turns out that Tom is a better homemaker than I am! Maybe I should go back to college! :o) I returned from my trip to find a clean house, beautifully carved pumpkins on the porch and both boys smelling like roses (or maybe baby lotion).

1 comment:

Amanda said...

What a cute cow and koala bear! I wish I could convince my kids to re-wear their halloween costumes. Especially Jordan's Anakin Skywalker that he will never wear again.

I am glad that you are blogging. I've sort of given mine up. It was taking up too much time. I might try and just do my family one for awhile.

I hope you guys have a nice Thanksgiving! :)