Here are some more good pics, showcasing Derek's favorite "space stare", and Tom's fake natural smile. :o)
Monday, November 26, 2007
Thanksgiving
I feel like I have passed on to a new level of homemaking now that I have made and survived my own Thanksgiving dinner without any disasters. We ate at home this year, and invited Tom's mom and his grandfather to join us. It was very nice.
Dallan the chatterbox was the biggest conversationalist during dinner and kept us all giggling at his silly comments. The boys were a lot of fun and excited to make decorations and watch the parade in the morning.
We had Tom's mom (Liz) take some family pictures of us while she was here, but the boys didn't cooperate very well. Still, they turned out pretty well...

Here are some more good pics, showcasing Derek's favorite "space stare", and Tom's fake natural smile. :o)

Here are some more good pics, showcasing Derek's favorite "space stare", and Tom's fake natural smile. :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Fun, fun!! I heard from mom that the boys were so cute! I wish we could see them (and you and Tom to of course) more often. Congrats on accomplishing Thanksgiving on your own! Did you remember the tomato aspic? ;)
Post a Comment