CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 18, 2008

Real Portraits

So I broke down and finally got my kids professional portraits, and I must say they turned out very cute.
And I thought I would post a couple pictures from my sister's wedding (Alex). It was beautiful. Too bad this is the best picture we got of Alex, but we did get a cute one of some of the grandkids. Congratulations to Alex, her new husband, Aron, and their little family.


From left to right: Kayden (Toby & Kristi's), Derek, Gracie (Dustin & Rachel's), Dallan, and Gehrig (Dustin & Rachel's).


2 comments:

erika said...

Hi Melanie, I ran across your blog from the Union High website. Your boys are darling. The new pictures make them look so grown up. You can check us out if you want at rileyanderika.blogspot.com
- Erika (hiniker)

Us Lochers said...

I love their portraits. They look so grown up!