Derek LOVES to do color by number pictures! It has been a lifesaver at church and during long car rides. Anyway, I couldn't find very many quality color by number pictures online or in books, so I decided to start drawing my own. Then I got this idea that I could scan them and make them into a pdf booklet and sell the "email-able" documents on Ebay for like $1.50 for 10 pages, and I sold a few in the first couple days.....that is until Ebay sent me a not-so-nice email about how I was violating their policies. Apparently you can't sell things that can be delivered online or through email. Ooops! So if anyone thinks their kids would like these, you can download them and print them off here (they are mostly boy subjects, but could work for girls too):
www.portraitsbymel.net/colorbynumberA.pdfI'm sure this is not the end of my color by numbers, so I'll post future ones as well if anyone wants them.
5 comments:
Wonderful! It's about time the boys get the advantage of something. You could try to sell them on etsy.com I think you can sell anything on there, but I will help myself for free :) You are so talented!
You are so talented! Thanks for sharing. I know Megan will love them. :)
ps. I laughed hard at your Mt. Dew comment on my blog. Isn't that so true of men! Hmph! Anyway, tell Tom he needs to lay off the Mt. Dew. ;)
Hey - these are great Mel. Thanks! They will keep the kids entertained on the drive down to Nate's parents house this weekend. We need to get together sometime!
My oldest usually hates to color. I printed these off and he LOVES them. - We really struggle at church trying to keep quiet so I can't wait to try them next week. You have always been so talented!
Sweet! Thanks Mel. Gracie will love these. We generally print off a number of pages from http://www.ldscoloringpages.net/ before church each week.
You know there are LOTS of other ways to sell things online. You may want to try ClickBank.com - It's all automated and you can get affiliates to help you sell them. Let me know if you want some help or ideas with that.
Post a Comment