We've had a couple fun day trips with our kids I thought I would post about. First, Tom's mom invited us down to her firm's summer party, which was geared totally toward kids. They had a blast, especially on the 30 foot high shark slide. I think Derek went down it fifty times. It scared me to pieces (just the very steep and claustrophobic tunnel you have to climb up to get to the top!). And Dallan took a liking to the miniature golfing.



Then we finally took our kids down to the dinosaur park in Ogden. It's really nice! The boys LOVED it and I think we will definitely have to go back and explore more when the weather is a little cooler.
Derek digging up some "real" dinosaur bones.

Poor Dallan doesn't know what's about to get him!

4 comments:
Melanie, YOU have the TWO CUTEST boys!!! They always look SO happy. You and Tom are such GREAT parents!
I have heard so many fun things about that dinosaur park. It looks like a lot of fun - hands on - which kids love. The party with the shark looks like a blast. I bet your kids loved it. They are really cute boys.
Ha! Blogs are the greatest because even though I didn't know I was looking for you, I found you, and it made my day! You're little family is adorable!
Hi Mel! It has been so long! Your boys are so cute. I am glad you found my blog!!
Post a Comment