Congrats!!! That's wonderful news. Dallan is such a funny little guy. :) I hope you are feeling well Melanie. I am excited that our babies will be so close in age.
Hey congrats its not like I dont see you every week! Another boy, but they are so fun though!I need to get your email address could you email it to me, I took my blog private and I wasnt sure what yours was!!
You could always go with the very original (and already used) David Davidson. ;) You guys make such cute boys, I can't wait to meet the newest addition!
Oh, I think you should totally name this one Dallan #2. What? What's wrong with that? :) Your family is so darling, I always love seeing your little guys running around. I hope I have cute little square dudes someday. :) Also, I would like to applaud your choice of "in my arms" by plumb on your tunes. Two thumbs up. I love that song.
8 comments:
Congrats!!! That's wonderful news. Dallan is such a funny little guy. :)
I hope you are feeling well Melanie. I am excited that our babies will be so close in age.
Were you ever going to tell me you were preggers? SHEESH!
CONGRATS!
Congrats!! Gotta love those boys! Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!
Hey congrats its not like I dont see you every week! Another boy, but they are so fun though!I need to get your email address could you email it to me, I took my blog private and I wasnt sure what yours was!!
Way to go TD! When are you bringing the boyz to town so we can take them ice fishing?
Congratulations! Boys are so fun. You must have hid the news for a while. I don't know how you do it. 20 weeks = 20 lbs for me!
You could always go with the very original (and already used) David Davidson. ;) You guys make such cute boys, I can't wait to meet the newest addition!
Oh, I think you should totally name this one Dallan #2. What? What's wrong with that? :) Your family is so darling, I always love seeing your little guys running around. I hope I have cute little square dudes someday. :) Also, I would like to applaud your choice of "in my arms" by plumb on your tunes. Two thumbs up. I love that song.
Post a Comment