CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Something New

OK, I'm sure you all know by now that we're having another boy, so I thought I should actually post something new for everyone to look at. I have definitely been in a blogging slump lately, or actually more like an everything slump lately. Nine months is a LONG time, especially when I'm as big as a house already! Oh well, it's always worth it in the end. :o)

Here are some cute pictures of the boys we've taken lately.


Dallan likes to snuggle up next to Derek after Derek has fallen asleep.

Dallan chillin' at grandma and grandpa's house.

Derek showing off the ever popular 'pants on the head' look.
Derek hasn't lost his love for sledding and even tries the jumps now!

The boys have found a new love. Fingerpainting!! Well, any kind of painting, but this is mom's preference for them. :o)

And here's some Christmas photos......

5 comments:

Miss Amanda said...

Your boys are SO cute! I am excited for your third edition. Wow, I remember when you had your first...how time flies. Congrats!

Us Lochers said...

I can't even remember when you're due. yuck.... I really hate being pregnant, I am not looking forward to that time... because I'm sure it will eventually happen.

APeck said...

Hey, it's nice to see you back and better than ever. That picture of the boys sleeping is perfect. Something that is totally worthy of hanging on the wall.

Dusty and Carol said...

The picture of your boys snuggled up together is priceless... And I couldn't agree with you more - 9 months is such a long time and it is so miserable. It is a good thing there is something at the end that makes it all worth it. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.

Chris.Tarina.Kate.Lucy said...

We need to get together with you guys...it's been too long. Chris says Tom needs to go ice fishing...who's game?

Hope you are feeling well Mel!