CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Introducing Jace Laurence Davidson

He's finally here! Jace was born last Tuesday and was 9 lbs. 4 oz. and 20.5 inches long. Baby is doing great and we all adore him! Just wish he would open his eyes more for us. This kid LOVES his sleep!! No I am not complaining about it :o)

10 comments:

Miss Amanda said...

Your baby is adorable...I cannot believe you have three! I remember when you had your very first one. Also, I LOVE his name. Congrats!

Amanda said...

Congratulations! He is so cute! Can't wait to meet him!! I especially love the picture of Tom. Scary how much he looks like our Dad. ;)

Maria Bradley said...

What a cute little guy! Congrats. I hope you are doing well and getting some sleep :)

smnorton said...

He is so cute he looks like your other cute boys. And I love that name I might be stealing it if I have another boy haha. I am glad all is going well and that both you and the baby are healthy. Hopefully I will get to see him at playgroup!!Congrats!

Chris.Tarina.Kate.Lucy said...

CONGRATS!!! Love the name Jace...can't wait to meet him!! Hope you are feeling well Melanie! All our best!

Us Lochers said...

Very cute! Maybe one day I will get to see him live and in person!

Mike and Amanda said...

YAY!! congratulations! I'm so happy he is here safe and sound. Glad to hear you guys are doing great.

Unknown said...

cool

Jennifer said...

Your baby is as big as my one month old! Yikes! But congrats on the new baby!! :) He sure is cute!

Chris.Tarina.Kate.Lucy said...

Hey Mel, when you get a chance will you email me your address?? Thanks!!
tarinadelila@hotmail.com

Hope you all are doing awesome!! Can't wait to meet Jace!