Derek has started playing soccer and he really likes it. I am not a very good soccer mom, especially when he showed up the first day without shin guards, a jersey, or soccer shoes like every other kid had on. That's what I get for signing up late! By the second game, though, he looked much better.



Last weekend we took a quick trip to Roosevelt for a delayed family Easter egg hunt and a Laurence Welk Party to celebrate my grandma and grandpa's birthdays. Although it was "sweltering" (as Dallan would say) in the church gym, but it was really fun anyway. Ace made a great Laurence Welk and Mom and Lindsey threw a great party. Thanks guys!

Kudos to Bruce and Deanne's Family for the best costumes

And here's a link that I found on a friend's site, I thought it was cool. Of course I have always enjoyed BORING instrumental music, especially when it involves a piano and a cello. I also love both of these songs and I think they sound awesome together. If you get bored with the 8 minute video, at least skip to 2:45 minutes, it really starts to pick up there....
JON SCHMIDT - Love Story (Taylor Swift) meets Viva La Vida (Coldplay)
.

1 comment:
My sister said she saw you at her church on Sunday. Guess what we figured out... your mom is her visiting teacher! SMALL WORLD!
Post a Comment