CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Farewells

Last weekend we went out to my family's in Roosevelt to attend a missionary farewell for my cousin, Stuart. It was lots of fun to see everyone and my kids had a blast playing with all their cousins. We wish Stuart lots of luck and we will miss him (especially the little kids since he is WONDERFUL with all of the little kids in the family).

Also, my little brother Jordan left this week to serve in the military. My sisters planned a last minute party for him and I was sad we couldn't be there since we went out of town at the same time, but we are all very proud of him and his decision. Here's a picture of some of my family sporting their best camo at the party. Jordan is the one in the very back in the middle.

2 comments:

Lance said...

I love how Chris looks at everyone like they are crazy.

Mike and Amanda said...

Hey did you forget I live in Roosevelt? Call or stop by sometime would you!!! :)