So we decided to get brave and take a road trip down to Estillene, Texas to go to the Davidson family reunion. I’ll be honest, I was VERY hesitant to go, since Jace has not been very content in his carseat on much shorter trips. But all the boys were so good! We stayed with cousins, Mike and Susan, who were very good to put up with our boys and all their craziness and messes. As you can see, there was plenty of playing in the dirt.
This is our niece, Katie, who came over from Mississippi. She was wonderful with Jace and packed him around a lot of the time, which was a very nice break for me.
Here is Mike with the boys. He was great with them, and let them ride in the tractor and the bulldozer.
I’m really glad we went, and it was really fun to see everyone again. I don’t know if we will be going down every year, but we hope to make it down again sometime.
1 comment:
Bulldozers, tractors and huge wheels...might be more fun than roosevelt!
Post a Comment