CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Big Life Changes Ahead!!!

I have been so busy that I haven't posted about some very big changes coming up in our lives soon.

First and Foremost.....

WE ARE HAVING A BABY GIRL!! Due around July 9th. So excited and so nervous! I have no idea what it will be like to have a daughter, but I guess I will figure it out. The pregnancy hasn't been too bad so far, minus all the crazy flu bugs at the start. Now I'm feeling fine and getting huge and trying to figure out a girl name.

Also....

We are moving! Just across town, but it's still a big change for us. I love our little house, our neighborhood, our ward, the school....everything, but we would like to have a little more room. Mostly in the kitchen. And it would be nice to have more than 3 inches of counter space in a bathroom for a change. Since interest rates are so low we thought it might be a good time to look for a bigger place. We've been looking for quite a while and finally found something we agreed on. It's not anything new or fancy, an older rambler like the one we're in, and the outside could probably use a little updating, but the inside is nice and it has a LOT more room so that will be really nice. It even has extra bedrooms and I'm thinking of using one of them as an art classroom to start teaching kids beginning drawing classes. Just an idea, but I think it might work. The yard is a lot bigger, too. Which seems a little overwhelming right now, but the kids will love it.

Our current house was listed and sold in 4 days, so that was great! We move around May 24. The kids are excited but I really wish they could stay in the same school.

4 comments:

Maria Bradley said...

Congratulations!!!!! Girls are fun! (more work doing hair...but so fun to dress up!) I'm so excited for you. And the move sounds like an adventure. Way to go!!!

Us Lochers said...

Moving! Wow, so fun! At least it's not in the Basin, right?! he he

You are going to love having a little girl. They are WAY better than boys... as far as I know. he he

Let me know if you want girl name ideas.... I had tons that Brian refused to let me use!

Kelli said...

Yay!!! Girls are awesome (until they get sassy). Cleaning them is a bit more detailed. You will do great!
Love your new house. Your mom showed me the pictures and also your upgrades to the outside:). It is going to be so awesome! We would love to help you move. Email me and we will be there!

APeck said...

Come on now...I need pictures! A girl. Yea for you! There will actually be variety in that section--no more stripes, sports and dinos to choose from. That is just so, so , so awesome. Now can we have some pictures?