As usual, I am as big as a house now, but totally worth it. :o) Just a few more days...
And we are all settled in our new place, now. It is a LOT more space, and the ward and neighborhood has been really good to us. It still will take a while to feel like "home" I think, and I will miss our old friends, but it is so nice to be able to do things like walk around the kitchen table and have enough room to set a blow dryer down on the bathroom vanity. :o) The yard is so big it kind of stresses me out, but I haven't lifted a finger in it so far, so I can't complain. Tom has been doing everything, he is AWESOME!!! I'll post some pictures of the house when we finish up a couple things.
Sunday, July 01, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't think you look that big! I think you look great! I can't wait to see the house and we are kind of excited to see the sweet little girl. Oh wait no Lance talks about it all the time! We are so happy for you. If you need help with anything please let us know and we will be up in a jiffy:)
Post a Comment