CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

She's HERE!!!


 Karlie Jane joined our family last Tuesday the 3rd!  She is so adorable and cuddly! She was a whopping 10lbs even and was 21" long. She has lots of curly hair which is this beautiful light brown, silvery color.
 
 


I think she looks JUST like Dallan when he was born, except with darker hair.

   




And, as promised, here are some pics of our new house.  We have the kids rooms mostly done, and Tom has been working hard on our crazy yard. 
Front
Front
Half of the backyard
Living Room
Entry
Dining

2nd dining
Jace's roon
Derek/Dallan Room
Karlie's Room


8 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm SO excited for you and you're extra breathing room!!!

Rachel said...

And Karlie is SO cute! I can't believe all that hair!!! I'm so jealous. Thick AND Curly!

Kelli said...

Love the house! The second we saw Karlie we thought she looked like Dallan. Love the scowly angry faces and the crab outfit is too freakin' cute on her!

Maria Bradley said...

Congrats! She's beautiful. I LOVE her hair. The house looks great too - how fun. Good luck with all the adjusting.

Kristi said...

Melanie & Tom, Congratulations on your little girl. She has so much hair & the bluest eyes. I love the name!

APeck said...

Your family all looks like a family--you should get a medeling job as those families that are in the picture frames when you buy them for the first time....make sense? And that hardwood floor in your house hmmmmm, jealous. It's gorgeous!

Us Lochers said...

What an adorable house. I really need to get my house more cutesie. You've put me to shame! ;)

Us Lochers said...

and.... such a cute little girl! Congrats!