
Derek wanted a Transformer cake, or actually Transformer brownies. Since I am too cheap to buy a cake, this was my best attempt. I've never professed to be a great cake decorator, but Derek was pleased, although one friend said it looked like just some masks, and another thought it was a Power Ranger cake. :o) Oh well.

Last week we took the kids to the Museum at Hill Air Force Base. That was really cool! If you've never been, you should check it out (it's free). There are tons of great planes and helicopters indoors and out to look at. The boys loved it and I came away with a much greater appreciation for those who have participated in air force battle. I could never do it.


1 comment:
Great cake! As soon as I saw it in the first picture I knew it was transformers.
Our little ones are growing up so fast.
Post a Comment