
Our backyard has come a long way in the five years we lived here. Tom built the sandbox a couple years ago, then the swing set last summer, and this summer he did the shed. SOOOO nice to have! I did the mini-garden and most of the landscaping stuff. Still a few more things I want to do. We also finally put in our patio this summer.

I think our biggest accomplishment, though, has been ridding our lawn of the crazy puncture weed that we have around here. The backyard was full of these things when we moved in. If you have them you know they are deadly, can pop tires and seriously injure your feet, even with sandals. After religiously keeping after them (and even using the shop-vac to try and get all the seeds), we have them mostly under control.
4 comments:
Awesome backyard! It has come a long way. I bet there are a lot of fun summer memories back there.... now you just need a pool!
ps-poo is fascinating and you know it!
I'm embarrassed that it has been so long since I commented. I have been meaning to tell you thanks for all the time you spent on the reunion. You did a great job. Your house and yard look very nice. I love Brigham City, it is a really nice place. (We lived there for about 8 years.) Thanks again for putting on a great reunion.
Adorable house! I am so glad you found our blog. It's good to hear from someone in Logan. Chris and I talk a lot about the good old days in Logan, I kind of miss it! But I like where we are now too. I had no idea you were such a good artist! I checked out your website, WOW. Great job.
Hey! It was so good to here from you - your kids are so cute. We should all plan a little get together sometime.
Post a Comment