I can't believe my baby is three! He is growing up so fast and is already starting to look like a "little boy" instead of a toddler. I talked him out of the Teletubbies cake that he had his heart set on, and tried a recipe from a friend's blog (thanks for sharing Maria!) for chocolate dipped cupcake lollipops. I think he was very pleased with the results. Neither my husband nor either of my boys eat cake very well, which usually leaves the rest for me, but they all ate these up.
4 comments:
Great Job! You are very talented. I should get the recipe from you. They look tastey!
Happy Birthday Dallan!
These turned out so cute! Looks like you had a fun party! :)
They look very yummy. What a cute idea instead of making a cake. You are so talented - I'm jealous!
Love that smile! What a cutie!!! Happy (late) birthday Dallan! :)
The cupcakes look yummy and oh so cute!!
Post a Comment