CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

More Free Color by Numbers

OK, I drew another group of color by numbers for the boys and thought I would post those as well if anyone else wants some more.

http://portraitsbymel.net/colorbynumberB.pdf

There's a few more girly ones in this group for the girls out there. :o)

7 comments:

Us Lochers said...

Mel, those are super cute! You are very talented.

Dusty and Carol said...

Just today I was wondering if you still had your color by numbers posted. I always need something for my kids to do at church. Thanks - these help pass the time. You have amazing talent.

Amanda said...

Thanks for sharing!!!! Megan loves these and was so excited when I printed them off yesterday. I bragged about you on my blog yesterday and shared the link to your website as well as the color by number. You are awesome! :)

Chris.Tarina.Kate.Lucy said...

Sweet find! I just stumbled upon your blog and I am excited to find it! Hope you guys are doing well. Okay, Tom and Chris need to go fishing. And we are expecting a baby in March! Fun stuff. Leave us a note sometime at tarinaandchris.blogspot.com

Maria Bradley said...

These are so cute, my daughter loves them. What a cute idea. Thanks for sharing!!

Julie said...

Thanks, Melanie! What a great idea. I think Kalli and I will have a lot of fun coloring together!

JoLene said...

Hi Melanie! We found your color by numbers today. Thanks! We saved a copy. The children are excited to color the pictures. Thanks!
JoLene