CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Craters of the Moon

Over UEA break we took the boys up to Craters of the Moon National Monument in Idaho. We had a lot of fun! We mostly stayed in the area with the underground caves, they are amazing (some are a little to scary for me) and the boys loved it. We decided though, that if we were to go back we would make sure and bring the boys bike helmets to wear because of all the climbing on sharp rocks. I kept getting "no mom, I can do it myself!" and was pretty nervous about some of the climbs, but they were troopers.

Yes, Tom's goatee was back for a couple weeks thanks to him having to be a Siamese triplet with two other teachers at a high school dance (don't ask), but to my delight it is already gone again. :o)


2 comments:

Us Lochers said...

Looks like fun.... even though its in Idaho.

Amanda said...

What a fun place! I always get so nervous with my kids too. Mom used to drive me crazy being so over protective, or so I thought. Now I understand!