CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Halloween!

Here are my cute little cowboys! From the looks of the kids around the neighborhood and from others blogs, it looks like cowboys were pretty popular this year. :o) I was proud of myself for actually sewing something that they could wear (in the dark, at least). The boys had a lot of fun trick-or-treating, although once again Dallan got a little tired and went home for a break while Derek finished going around the block.

3 comments:

erika said...

What cute cowboys they are! And way to show off your sewing skills. The costumes look great.

Us Lochers said...

CUTE cowboys!

Oh, and by the way I tagged you.

smnorton said...

I so love Dallans face in the last one. Way cute cowboys and I love that you made them yourself. And I don't think that the Edward they chose for the movie is as good looking as the Edward I had picutred in my head kind of a let down haha!!