CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 10, 2011

Halloween thru Christmas

Halloween pics....yes, I know they are a few months too late. :o)
Jace did NOT like getting in his costume, but after we let him run around in the leaves for a while he decided it wasn't so bad.
Dallan was a doctor, but, because he's Dallan he had to spice it up a little. He wore the Sombrero to the Halloween Carnival so people would know he was a Mexican doctor. :o) Derek wanted to be Harry Potter really bad, so I ordered a cape online and he looked really cute. He is reading Harry Potter and I have to ground him from taking it to school so he doesn't read through recess. I was very pleased the other day when he came home and told me that he had spent recess pretending to be a brain sucking alien like the other boys. :o)



2 comments:

APeck said...

Ohhh, yes we are in the same boat. I have to tell Daradie to let her hair down and live a little and stop spelling EVERY word she says to. Can't they act like a 6 year old instead of 49!

Kelli said...

I love Derek's costume! Dallan in general just makes me laugh. Jace is just too cute!