#1 - Goodbye to Young Womens. My time in Young Women's has finally come to an end. I was released recently and I have to admit, it was both very sad and a big relief. No more scrambling for activity preparations or trying to find babysitters when Tom can't be home. But the calling came at a time when Heavenly Father knew EXACTLY what I needed at that time in my life, and I believe it has changed me for the better. I really learned to love the girls and will miss getting to hear all about their lives all the time. I will also miss working so closely with the wonderful ladies that I worked with in YW. It served as a nice outlet for me to be more social and outgoing, since sadly I don't tend to seek out those things on my own.
#2 - Goodbye to all sweets - for the present. My new years goals haven't gone so well, so I am going to do something drastic that I have never done and ban myself from candy and desserts altogether. My goal is to make it at least until my birthday in three weeks, where I plan to eat whatever I want, and then re-evaluate from there. :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'll be interested to hear how the no sweets goes. I wish I had that much will power. I just balance my sweets with exercise and so far its working okay. :)
Why would you do such a thing? Just teasin. I keep thinking I'm going to need to do something drastic like that to lose some of this same weight I've been trying to lose for the last 6 months. YEESH!
I am glad you feel good about being released. It is strange how connected you feel to the girls. Even the ones you think are crazy:)
Good luck on the sweets. I am not sure that is something anyone in your family can really do...Lance has tried many times. I think the longest he made it was 5 days.
I am very looking forward to your birthday! hehehe
I will miss your good ideas for young womens...I've used them along the way! I was also wondering where your color by numbers went... I came back to print some more and the link is no longer working. Have you taken them off your site? They are my kids favorites!!
Post a Comment