CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

New Stuff

So I have a new calling (a few months ago). I am a den leader in cub scouts. I have the wolves, which is the youngest group. I must say I wasn't super-excited, because scouts is somewhat of an alien world to me. But, I have enjoyed it so far, and I work with great people and have a group of cute boys. Derek will be in my group at the end of summer. So hopefully I can be organized enough to help a few boys earn a few badges and all will be well.

Also, guess what! My parents decided to buy a house in Brigham City! Crazy, I know. My mom has lived in the Uintah Basin for her whole life, and I thought she would never consider moving. But I guess having all their children so far away has changed things. They will not retire for a few more years, but they found a great house with a lot of potential and beautiful yard and figured it was a good time to buy. They will rent it out for a couple more years until they move up. It will be really fun to have family closer!

1 comment:

Us Lochers said...

That's pretty exciting that your parents are going to eventually move to be closer to you!! I wish my family would move closer to me... I guess I live close to my parents, but its my siblings that I would really like to be near.