CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 10, 2008

A Shadetree of Our Own

After we put in our patio this summer, we quickly realized that it would be unusable a lot of the time because of the hot sun. So.....since I have some connections in the shade business (my dad is a manager and installer for a shade company, and I also worked for them for a couple years) he was able to get me a really good deal and build us this beautiful canopy system. We love it!

2 comments:

Dusty and Carol said...

I think your shadetree looks great. It looks like the perfect place for 100's of BBQ. I liked the 6 random things about you. I love tags because you learn so much about a person.

Anonymous said...

Melanie, it looks great! It will be so nice next summer with the new baby.