OK, I guess maybe now I'm a 'real' blogger since this is the first time I've actually been tagged, so I'll do my best.
SIX RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME
The rules:
1. Link to person who has tagged you: Darla
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write 6 random things about yourself
4. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
ONE: I am not a lover of pets. I used to have many when I was growing up, but somewhere along the road I definitely lost the love. I appreciate that other people love them, so you don't have to hide them when I come around or anything, but I don't really ever want to own any pet that makes noise or that I would have to clean up their poop more than a few times a year. Our one goldfish, George Plant, is perfect for me.
TWO: I am a daydreamer. I don't really daydream about anything in-particular or exciting, I just have to make a fairly constant effort to focus on my surroundings instead of thinking about this or that in my head. I believe this is now called Adult ADD (ha ha), but daydreaming sounds better, right? :o)
THREE: I am fascinated by all abandoned buildings, the older the better. I have no idea why, but I've warned Tom that some day when we are retired I might drag him on a trip to visit the ghost towns of the American West.
FOUR: I am terrified of any activity that requires balance: skiing, skating, hiking in steep places! I can't even walk down stairs without looking at my feet or else I fall. I've made up this excuse that there has to be something amiss in my inner ear (it's all in my head, ha, ha), but I have no scientific excuse to back that up.
FIVE: I am not extremely fashionable or trendy; not in appearance, home decor, etc.... and this is fine with me. Now there are some pictures of myself out there that I wish someone really would have given me a little outfit advice before I walked out the door, but overall it's kind of nice to be oblivious. Almost every time Tom asks me how he looks I honestly think he looks just fine (and then the kids at school are sure to let him know otherwise....teenagers!)
SIX: Someday I want to learn to play a violin, viola or cello and play in some kind of orchestra. I realize that when I have enough time and money to actually reach this goal I may have arthritis and palsy, but it's a goal nonetheless. :o)
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You did GREAT! You're funny. I think you always look great... it rarely has anything to do with what you're wearing though. That may sound dirty.... I mean that you always have a radiant smile, that I don't notice what you're wearing.
Post a Comment